Panorama Collage


• End your blog post with a REFLECTION paragraph/section where you will reflect on the ways your created Photoshop panorama successfully captures your chosen memory/theme/emotions

     This is my panorama, it mostly consists of photos I took like two years ago driving home from Nebraska. The big castle I actually took in Salem Massachusetts and I took the windmills at my skiing trip in Wyoming. Then the like white smudged stuff in the background is a picture my sister took in Wyoming of snow on a car window. Then the little girl making the face is a picture of my baby cousin also in Wyoming. The girl holding the  sparkeler is my other cousin on my first fourth of July in Utah. The red stuff on the pillers are stacks of newspapers in my grandparents garage. So those are the photos in my Panorama. 


     What I was trying to go for was a Godly emotional golden hour. But I also wanted like a little funny, thats why I put my cousin as the stainglass window and the other one on top of the church. I also kinda wanted it to look like its an old tatered photo so thats why I put the snow flakes to make it look like it had like parts that are fading. The newspapers are supposed to look like plants or vines or something growing on the pillers. I think I really did a good job on this one. 

     
     
       In reflection I wanted my panorama to reflect golden hour or the sunset. I also wanted it to look old. I think that I really did a good job of showing that with my sunny background and "bleached" out patches. It really shows nice golden old pano. 

Comments