2020 Film reel

Film Reel




I wanted to portray someone turning on an old VHS tape of there life and when it turns off abruptly I wanted to portray how life can end abruptly. I think the song pulls this all together because of how the lyrics talk about waning to leave and love and family. As you can see in the reel i am a lot of the time a actor but sometimes i am the Art Director and I have also been the cinematographer, so to put it simply i am a jack of all trades. I precisely choose every shot that i wanted to enhance my film reel, to show the watcher all of my roles and the beautiful lighting and cinematography in each project I do. I edited my reel to the lyrics of my song for the most part. I really wanted personal looking shot for the whole reel because of what my concept is. I just really wanted my reel to look like a VHS tape so I edited it like that. To really make my film reel complete i would just need more projects.


Comments