Chase scene

This was definitely my favorite video to make. We didn't have much trouble and my group members were so much fun. We did what we where supposed to and had a lot of fun doing it.

Process

Taking the video took longer then expected but this really helped up get all the scenes just right. It didn't change much between the two days but my clothes in the video changed from one scene. Besides that it is perfect.

Editing


Editing is my favorite part of the whole class, getting to see all of our hard work and making it look even better. This went by so fast, I already knew all the ins and outs of Premiere Pro, so I knew what to do. In the end it was the most fun and easiest project.

What I would change


I would change the amount of time it took to do this. I would have also liked to be one of the videographers instead of the actress. Other then those two things it was amazing. 

Comments