Pop art

POP ART.   






     Well we started with taking photos of everyone in our group out in the courtyard. Then I started with thinking I wanted to do the comic art style of pop art but I lost the website that showed me how to so I had to start back from the beginning. I then just kinda was like, I should put a little of everything and maybe even a little of  my own in it. I guess my color scheme was toned down neon colors. I didn’t really have a specific reason for chosing those colors, they where just the first ones to pop up in my head. The Pop artists that inspired me where, Warhol and Lichtenstein. Their art inspired me with all the colors and shapes and the way Lichtenstein colored his girls. I used the art history brush on making me look almost like and oil painting. 

Comments