Final performance review

Graphic design, dood!!!


The project was the Photoshop Challenge 2. It didn't take very long to finish. I faced some challenges like blending and like the cutting thingy. I learned how to use photoshop pretty well. Some feed back I had was it was really cool but I wasn't supposed to have a person in it. Yes I made some changes because I didn't find enough pictures to but in there so I had to find some more. I think my graphic design work so far has been pretty OK. 

I didn't really stay productive but I did get most of my work done on time. I didn't usually have a lot of extra time. To enhance myself has a graphic design student I sketched a lot and I did some projects for my family.

My skills as a graphic design student are that I learn well and I try my best.

I need to improve on my time management, staying focused and probably just knowing how to use illustrator.


What I loved most about this semester was the photoshop projects. What I would change is getting my projects done on time. My overall takeaway was how to use photoshop and illustrator, also how to do the printing process. For next semester my goals are to not have any missing assignments stay more focused and have better time management.  



Comments