Typography

Typography



Pre-Production:


I remember looking for a bunch of different types of quotes. I wanted a variety of genres, like music and tv or philosophy. It was much harder than I thought to find quotes that I liked. Once i fund the ten that i liked i picked four quotes i liked the most. I think i picked some really cool quotes. Then I wanted to find founts that would fit the style/feeling of the quotes. 

Production:

This was really easy. I learned how to use the pen tool better. When I was arranging how the text was placed it was kinda hard because if i put in a certain area it had a different feel and some people may not know how to read it. Well i feel like working in colors was fun but much hard because now i had to deal with what colors would portray the feel of the quote. I liked both black & white and the colors. 

Post-Production: 

The final products where ok, they could have been a little better. I would have liked to change the Billie Eilish graphics more and maybe the Bob Ross one as well. Other then those it was pretty good. 

 

Comments